Stainless Steel Food Containers
- These new self-latching top stainless steel food containers let you use the container for smaller snacks and meals, or as a dynamic duo! As an extra bonus, these contain a place for toting dressings or sauces on the side.
- Easy to clean – just use soap and water, or pop righ into the dishwasher.
- This 2-tier lunch box system is reusable, lightweight
- The lid also doubles as a plate.
- It is very easy to carry and to clean, but hard to live without.
- These stainless steel food containers are great for both hot and cold food.
It is great on the planet as well. Simply fold down the handle to make it compact and easy to store. This is perfect for school, work, picnics, or a night out, making a very stylish doggy bag. There is nowhere it won’t go, except, of course the landfill.
Say goodbye to those plastic baggies and other leaky plastic food containers? Try this three-in-one stainless steel lunchbox! This awesome stainless steel food container is great for packing a child’s lunch, which normally contains a sandwich and two side dishes. Most people and children love their food stored ed so the eco friendly lunchbox in the rectangle size fits their needs perfectly. Of course, it is great for adults as well. Especially those who love smaller serving sizes.
- When it is closed, the lunchbox measures 4 inches wide, 5 1/2 inches long and 2 3/4 inches high. The bottom layer is 1 inch deep and fits a whole sandwich on sliced bread. The top layer is 1 1/2 inches deep and fits cut fruit, dry snacks, pasta or salad.
- This is Dishwasher safe and has no plastic.
- Closures are kid-tested and will not snap little fingers.
- The small inner box, which contains 1/2 cup of wet foods, is great for applesauce, cut fruit and salads.
- Independently lab tested as lead free, food-safe grade 304 stainless steel
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.